Quick Links
  • Prices
     
  • neqati
     
  • Broadband
     
  • Bill Payment
     
  • VAS
     
  • OSN
     
  • media center
     
  • Net Phone
 

E-VPN Packages:


•    Standard Package:
This package consists of 100% best effort that is suitable for Standard traffic flow (mails, normal data, etc…).

 


•    Application Package:
Application package is suitable for sensitive traffic and priority programs. Customers can choose two levels of Application package:
a)    Application
Consists of 50% of business class; the remaining 50% is best effort.


b)    Application Plus
Consists of 80% of business class; the remaining 20% is best effort.

 


•    Multimedia Package:
Multimedia is suitable for intensive traffic applications such as voice and video as it carries real time class of service inside. Customers can choose two levels of Multimedia package:
a)    Multimedia
Consists of 50% Real time class and 50% of Business.

 

b)    Multimedia Plus
Consists of 80% Real time class and 50% of Business.

 

 

Page Rating





 
WE ARE HERE
Copyright 2016 Paltel Company . All rights reserved.